Here's how the online ReStore works...
- You can shop on our website any time, but our website will only be monitored during our store hours.
- We offer curbside contactless pickup of all purchased items between Tuesday to Friday between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup.
- We are working on making all Habitat Heartland ReStores shoppable online – go to our main website at habitat4home.ca for links to each store'
- There is no tax charged on any of our products, just like shopping in-store!
- Purchased items are pickup only, following a safe and completely contactless curbside procedure. There will be no contact between employees and customers
- Effective May 13, 2020 we have reopened our 7 ReStore locations with modified hours, limited people allowed in the ReStores & social distancing policies in place to keep our staff & customers safe. Please consult our webpage to view our new operating hours for each location.
- Effective May 20, 2020 we have implemented a new donation policy - please consult our website at habitat4home.ca to see how you can donate to one of our ReStores
What happens when you buy something?
- When you buy an item from the online ReStore you will receive an order confirmation by email with an order number
- Orders will only be held for customer pickup for up to 5 days. If you do not pick up your items after 5 days we will refund your purchase less a 15% restocking fee.
- If we have already sold-out of the item, we will refund your card and you will receive an email to advise you.
What happens if you change your mind after purchasing the item?
- You can cancel the order and be refunded the full purchase amount to your credit card if you have not picked up the product
What happens if you change your mind after seeing the product during the pickup process at the ReStore?
- If you decide you do not want to purchase an item after it has been brought to the curbside, call the ReStore at 519 659 1949 ext. 225, and let them know. You will then be refunded the full amount to your credit card.
- This only applies if you have not left the ReStore premises with your purchase
What happens if you change your mind after picking up the item?
- After picking up your order from the ReStore, you can return it within 7 days for a refund less a 15% restocking fee. For example, if you chose to return an item that was $25, you would receive a refund of $21.25
- We will only accept returns if the item is in the same condition in which we sold it to you. We have the right to refuse the return if we deem the item to be in a lesser condition
- Items returned to the store after the first 7 days, up to 30 days following a purchase may be eligible for an in store credit (less 15% restocking fee). You must have your original receipt.
Are items new or used? What is the condition of items?
- Most of the items on the online ReStore are new. All items will be labeled in the description as either NEW or USED
- All items have been priced on current condition. Pricing is final
What is the pickup procedure?
- We offer curbside contactless pickup of all purchased items
- Please bring your ID and your order number when picking up your purchase
- Click the Pickup Procedure tab for more information
- Our contactless procedure is designed to keep you and our ReStore employees safe by eliminating contact and keeping safe distances
- If you do not require contactless pickup, you are welcome to visit the store and let a sales associate know you have an online order to pickup.
If you have any general inquiries, please email us: