PROCEDURE FOR PICKUPS:
Our ReStores are now open to the public Tuesday to Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m as well as offering the ReStore experience online. We have established a curbside contactless pickup procedure at the Pacific Court ReStore. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup.
- Tuesday - Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Orders must be picked up within 5 days of placing the order. If you do not pick up your items after 5 days we will refund your purchase less a 15% restocking fee. The item(s) will be placed back into our stock.
Please bring your ID and your order number when picking up your purchase.
Habitat Pacific ReStore
5-40 Pacific Court
519-659-1949 ext. 225
If you wish to use our curbside contactless pickup, please use the following procedures:
- Pull up to the loading area of the Pacific ReStore and stay in your car. Call 519-659-1949 ext. 225 to let us know you have arrived.
- We will check your ID and order number through your closed window.
- We will bring your purchase out to the curbside and go back inside the store. We are unable to help load your purchase into your vehicle to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- Once our employees are back in the store, you can load your purchase into your vehicle and take it home!
- In order to safely and responsibly provide this service, there will be no further interaction between staff and customers during this process.
You are welcome to come into our store and advise our sales associate at the front cash station that you are here to pick up your online order.
The above procedure is designed to keep you and our ReStore employees safe by eliminating contact and keeping safe distances. Please ensure strict adherence to the above procedure.
Thank you for your continued support of Habitat for Humanity Heartland Ontario